Thursday, July 12, 2012

Counting down to the day!

Today is Thursday! Our pre-party is tomorrow... where has all the time gone? Wow! We are still getting in donations & some awesome things at that! The trailer is getting loaded up daily, slowly, as we have to be careful what goes into it! I want to say that after typing up the testimonies of the people who have used our services this last year, it gives me more reason to make this years a success! I will put some of those at the bottom here! It is amazing how they fight daily, and appreciate all the efforts we do to make sure this is a good event! So it makes me want to work as hard as I can to get this done! Sleep who needs that right! Thanks ahead of time for all that are planning to come to the pre-registration party on Friday night at Sneakers here in Ft Dodge, sorry to those that don't as I am sure you will miss a GREAT TIME! HUGS to you all!! Ride Safe Until Next Time~ Angel Ride Girl ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sometimes you have to go through things and not around them. Thank you to the Save the TaTas group for helping me with my co-payments. Bless all of you for what you do for the breast cancer people & for helping me go through the breast cancer journey. ~Thanks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have lived, laughed, loved & lost. I have cried, mourned & grieved, hoped, prayed & healed. I have found strength & true believing. I AM A SURVIVOR! You made my journey with breast cancer easier due to your support. Thank You to the “Save the TaTas” group!

No comments:

Post a Comment