Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BE CAREFUL WHEN DRIVING!

Happy 4th to everyone... I am going to vent alittle tonight! This morning when my son took off to go hang out with his girlfriend, to watch a parade, and enjoy his girlfriends family time & fire works, never in my wildest dream would I have ever thought that he'd call us with an accident... Yep... some stupid guy (and I am choosing my words lightly & nicely) backed into my son while he was on his bike at a stop sign... He had a lawn service truck and trailer (wont say the name)! As my son was sitting behind him on his bike, at a stop sign, this guy backs up and hits him, his trailer backs up enough that the bike tire is stuck under it! He gets out & asks if son is ok, said "I didn't mean to..." blah blah blah drives off... yes my son is okay, but we will have to trailer the bike home! What kind of idiot would do this... Tomorrow there is going to be some calls made... my son worked hard to pay for his bike! Its not new or fancy but it is his & he paid for it all by himself! And to have this guy drive off no name or anything, only good thing was he had a company truck... what is this world coming to? Please people watch out when you are driving your cars, trucks, buses or motorcycles out there, you never know whats going to happen to you or your family. It could be your loved one that is hit by a lawn service truck :( Ride Safe~ Angel Ride Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment