Friday, July 12, 2013

Twas the Night Before...

Greetings to all! It is the night before the ride, and well, just hours away before having to get things ready for the ride! The last couple days have been amazing! Thursday I got pushed in front of TV 13 camera to do a spot on TV and well this morning at 6:20am I got to see myself on TV! Wow! Then this morning was on the radio with 2 other Angels! We had fun, even tho it was early in the morning, we got through it and work the whole day through too! An Angels work is never done... But we still march on ward!! When stopping at the bank to get change for the ride, the gal working there asked where she could get a shirt as her sister saw it on the TV and wanted a shirt, I was surprise that I wasn't the only one watching it... haha I hope that we get some good coverage out it the interviews these last couple days! The weather is to be really nice! I know I can't wait to get out there and meet new people that I have emailed with and texted with! And also meet up with old friends that we don't get to see very often! It will be an exciting day I am sure!! Well knowing I have to get moving early in a few hours, I best close the blog for the night! Thanks to all that support the Angel Ride, and hope to see many of you tomorrow! Come up and say hi if you see me, would like to meet as many of my followers as possible! Take Care, and ride safe~ Angel Ride Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment