Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting things going!



The weather isn't looking as bad as this picture anymore! It warms up, cools down, and soon the weather will be just right for riding! People have been getting antsy to start their bikes up! But I hope that everyone is safe at the beginning of the riding season, because the cars are not use to the bikes being out again! Keep a look out! I, myself along with my 2 sons, and some friends will be taking the motorcycle safety classes soon! It will be fun to learn!
We had our 2nd Angel Ride meeting last week! We have many ideas being tossed around! Many donations being picked up! I tell the Angel Girls that it is better to be ahead of the games, as when the warmer weather comes, they will all want to be outside! I know I will want to be!
We have the ride about finished being planned out! It should be a fun one with lots of things to look at along the roads! Rivers, scenery, more than just fields! I think this will be an awesome ride! New places to go, new people to meet along the way! I know I have already met some super nice people while stopping in at their businesses while planning this ride! The local people are mainly friendly & want to help out with this amazing cause! Its heart breaking when you talk to some of these people too. One place that we were going to stop at (but they are going to be gone) he told me he wished he could of helped us out, as he just lost his mother to Breast Cancer a year prior.
You really don't know how this cancer has hit so many out there. I know I heard very little about it until I started working on the Angel Ride. Some ask if I, my sister or mother had it. I look at them and say no, but know others that have, and some survived some didn't make it. Its kinda like "Paying it Forward".
Soon we will be posting shirts up for sale, bandannas, hoodies, and misc items! There are some different ideas of what we are selling this year! We have had request for items, so watch out for what we bring forward!
Until the next blog, take care, be well & be safe!
~Angel Ride Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment