Wednesday, July 21, 2010

All I can say is WOW!



Last night I went to my sister's to take a few pictures of things that haven been donated, so that we can get them up on Facebook... by the way if you are on Facebook type in "Save the Ta-Ta's 2010" There we have pictures of things that have been donated! And we also keep up on that as to what is going on around town!
Anyway when I went into this once empty room, now it is so full that it is hard to walk around in, and all I could say was WOW! It really brings a huge lump to your throat when you see what all has been donated! The Angels that have gone out of their way to pickup items, the businesses that have given the items, they all come together just at the right time together as one!
We have a signed Dallas Clark football jersey, a Justin Brayton 3rd in the world champ motor cross jersey signed! Signed footballs from Iowa & Iowa State!! Baskets of every kind! There is something for everyone! And all I can say is wow!!
I will keep you up to date with more as I can!

Ride Safe~ Angel Ride Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment